Thursday, March 15, 2012

Werewolf Model Sketches


So these are my first set of roughs/notes for my final assignment in this class. Im going to -try my best to- model a were wolf. Probably not the most original but I picked something that im good at (anthropomorphic animals and creatures as well as dark things) and something I like. Not to mention I can really sculpt something like this, a form, and I really love sculpting :) Plus this has a lot of detail, maybe not fully apparent in the sketches but they were fairly quick ill admit. I do plan to do a better illustration on the exact pose and have it in color to show more of the textures ill be adding as well as the colors….obviously.
I plan to make this rather gorey, with bones and human flesh and chunks and blood and all that good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment